Six Nights on the Satellite
Playboy’s catcall flowchart.
I’m reblogging Playboy. Somebody stop me.
Even Playboy wants men to stop screaming at women on the street. When the pinnacle of female objectification is telling you you’re being a sexist pig, maybe for real you’re being a sexist pig. (I mean, women have been telling you you’re a sexist pig for catcalling for a long time, but then again, they’re *women* so their opinions don’t count. Now a magazine for men has acknowledged it so LISTEN UP.)
So wait am I not allowed to call to actual literal cats that DON’T have a bangin’ booty?
standing next to sunflowers always makes me feel weak like “look at this fucking flower. this flower is taller than i am. this flower is winning and i’m losing”
Wow you are not ready to hear about trees.
I also attempted to draw Airazor.. But kind of failed miserably..
You should replace your dictionary.
Nautica continues to be the best Caminus bot by a wide margin. Toy when, Hasbro?
(I know they already said they weren’t making one)
The best thing to come out of The Legend of Korra is and forever will be a fanartist having to argue with other people that fire produces light.
- nope, avatar state is still bullshit
- water lady death: sweet
- lava guy death: wow that was stupid
- HOW did they know the poison is metallic? it’s awfully convenient that it was
- so yeah, it did just entirely skip over the spirit world/republic city mix. for a book called change, it didn’t really focus on the big change that much
- also: even the show doesn’t know why random people got airbending. par for the course, considering last season’s finale.